SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 25 April 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra- Matte Liquid Lipstick in Cher








Gerard Cosmetics Hydra- Matte Liquid Lipstick in Cher is the aim of todays game. It is a typical me shade, which on myself is a dark, mauvy pink, quite warm, with hints of brown shade. Very 90's. It is inspired by Cher and Cher from Clueless if you couldn't guess!

This stuff is long lasting as fuck. I popped this on at 10 in the morning, at 3 soppy meals, and at 8pm it was still almost perfect. There is a residual stickiness where it does not dry completely, but it isn't horrendously annoying. If you feel the need to layer it up, then the stickiness becomes annoying. It has a really nice applicator shape, and is really easy to apply to the lips. I use a lip liner to correct where my lip line has been erased by spots first, then pop this on in a couple of easy strokes. You can get on with your day within about 30 seconds. I wish this dried down completely so then I probably wouldn't notice it's presence on my lips! After a few hours it does become quite drying, so think about applying a balm on top, which in my experience did not shift the colour.

I bought this from Beauty Bay in the UK for £9.50, and I am thoroughly impressed with the longevity. You can buy it in the UK here if you so wish! When I eventually have money again, I would love to add Serenity and 1995 to my collection!

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox