SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 14 April 2016

Kiko Nail Lacquer 227 Dark Rouge Noir


For the last couple of months that I have been growing my nails back (I have finally give up the biting again!) this has been my complete go to shade. I think I have switched it up a couple of times, but always come back. It is that gorgeous purple, almost black shade, that seems to complement my pale as snow complexion. I have been wearing this shade for months on my toes (it is perfect for making them look elegant). The longevity is outstanding for me. I have definitely worn this shade for at least 5 days without chipping (by that point I am chipping it off myself) which for me is magical as my nails tend to chip like a bitch. Please excuse the shoddy paintwork in the picture but I just love this colour. I bought the polish in Rome from Kiko, but Kiko are expanding in the UK (they have just opened a store in Meadowhall in Sheffield which made me squeal) so it is easy to get your hands on the shade, and each polish is £2.50 in store or online here.

I am sure I will keep wearing this shade, even as the weather gets warmer and the sun finally appears!

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox