SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 14 September 2015

The Kiko Haul





It's been a whole month since me and Charl trotted off to Rome *sobs* and so it is about time I got off my arse and blogged about the Kiko products we brought when there.
We were staying about 5 minutes away from Termini and used it for the metro whenever we needed it, it was here that we did our damage in Kiko.
When we were there most products seemed to be on sale, which was music to my ears as I have always wanted to try some Kiko products. I ended up getting 2 lipliners, 2 lipsticks, an eyeshadow quad, 2 nail varnishes and an eyeliner. 
I have had quite the play with these and I have to say for the most part I am thoroughly impressed. The eyeshadow quad is absolutely dreamy, perfect for Autumn/ Winter. I have been majorly into a more pink based eye for a while now and this has quenched my thirst! I think this was on sale for only 5 euro (!) so if you're near a Kiko I would urge you to have a mooch if it is still around!
The lipsticks and lipliners are great, super creamy and easy to apply (especially for someone who cannot put lipliner on to save my life) and last a fair while on me. I am sure each product was under 3 euro and they all came from the SMART range. 
The nail varnishes are nice, I got a dark purple and a blue, which I don't have with me today but they apply nicely and have lasted ok for such a cheap nail varnish, which was 1.80 euro each.
The only product I am disappointed with is the eyeliner, which is in a golden colour and swatches beautifully, but this didn't transfer to the eyes as opaquely for me unfortunately.  

Have you tried any Kiko products and what would you recommend?

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox