SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 11 April 2016

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

A miracle has happened ladies and gents, I am writing blog posts in advance... about beauty! Go me! It has absolutely nothing to do with trying to put off coursework, or my inability to go change my windscreen wiper (which has shredded and is lovingly being called noodle) at Halfords as there is a match on at Bramall lane at all...

I digress, today is a day for discussing the The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (a mouthful). It's a cleanser if you haven't already guessed, which is meant to take off makeup and leave your skin all clean and smooth. It looks like this:



(slightly dirty from my dirty hands, I do apologise)

The ingredients in this are: Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster). 
(From The Body Shop website)

It's a good cleanser. I can't complain. It's got a lovely texture, melts into the skin when you rub it in, take it off with a clean wet flannel (or just swill it, like little miss lazy over here) and you'll have nice skin. It doesn't quite blast through my levels of night out make up at first go, so I normally have to go in again. The butter aspect (with the Shea butter) hasn't irritated my skin, or made me break out any more than I would normally do anyway to be honest. So if you have spotty/ acneic skin don't be put off straight away. My one massive gripe with it is the packaging is a complete bitch to work with sometimes, as the lid can be a bit temperamental at wanting to go back on top of the pot.

When this pot is done I will happily be buying it again, I just wish they would sort out the lid issues!

You can buy this here from the body shop, where it is £13 for 90ml of product.

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox