SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 14 June 2016

My Marble Phone Case

I feel like owning a marblesque phone case, a marblesque anything in the blogging world is massively cliché and frankly basic. I think the whole things been slightly over done. But I am one to talk. I take most of my blog photos on my sisters marble covered desk (because it has the best lighting/ background in the house) and 2 weeks ago I actively searched on Amazon for a marble phone case and here I am, talking to you about my marble bloody phone case.
I love it, its marbled tastefully and is as hard back case, with silicone sides to hug around the phone. This has made it much more durable than your average silicone case, whilst still not being completely (smash bits and pieces off the case every 5 seconds) hard and breakable. It's a happy medium. I only bought this one because it came on prime and I am so impatient and I may as well just use my student prime membership to its fullest right? and I'm really glad I did.

Here is the link for the phone case I bought on Amazon if you fancy it too, I paid £7.50 with free prime shipping because of my prime account.

Do you have any phone case loves right now?

Lot's of Love,

Hev

xoxox