SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 9 June 2016

Cowshed Uplifiting Body Lotion

 

I am finally getting round to using-- albeit 6 months later-- the contents of my M&S advent calendar. Today is all about the Cowshed Uplifting Body Lotion. This stuff smells like a spa. With the addition of red mandarin, bitter orange and grapefruit it really does have that tropical spa vibe. The smell really is quite dreamy, and a few hours later I can still smell it all over myself. The texture is like your average body lotion, thick and creamy, and a small amount goes a long way. My skin feels soft afterwards, but nothing out of the ordinary for a lotion.
The lotion takes a while to sink in, definitely not a lotion to use when you're in a rush. The packaging is also really frustrating. I don't know whether it is because it is a sample size or not but it takes the piss to get the lotion through the nozzle, and when you do get it through most of the time far too much has come out.
I don't think this is a lotion I would buy again, I think there are ones on the market out there that do the same think for a lot less money. However, I think this is a lotion that may come out to play on special occasions because it really does smell wonderful. If you have the money to buy a gorgeous smelling lotion then this may be one for you, but right now, it's not the one for me.

Have you tried this lotion?

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox