SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Primark £1 Individual Lashes

 

So heres the short and snappy low down on Primarks Individual Lashes...

They're actually brilliant. You get 56 for £1 which is a complete bargain and they work just as well as more expensive brands. You get 2 rows of Mediums and 1 row each of short and long, just like other brands. I lost a few more of these lashes when putting them on than I normally would with more expensive lashes, but for the price you can't really complain. The lashes are also not the most uniform, but again for the price there is no complaints. The packaging is also a lot slinkier than some, which makes them so much easier to slip in my makeup bag.

Overall I think these lashes are completely brilliant and for the price, I don't think I will be looking anywhere else for individuals!

Have you tried these lashes?

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox