SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 7 August 2015

The New Baby: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70







Soooo I got a new camera...

As a joint present between me and my sis for our birthdays, we got this absolute beauty of a camera. We had been looking for a decent camera for ages, one that would photograph beautifully and video in full HD (a pants attempt at vlogging anyone?) and we feel like we found ourselves in this camera. We purchased it from John Lewis for £294 and can be found here. I am rubbish at knowing all of the ins and outs of the camera but all I know is it takes really nice photos in a variety of settings!
This should mean that for the most part my blog post pictures should improve dramatically, and I might get to do a few youtube videos too.

We are going to London at the weekend so will be trying it out in all its glory around the sights!

If anyone has this camera and has any helpful tips and tricks please let us know!


Lots of loveage,

Hev 

xoxox