SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 14 August 2015

Pilonidal sinus update

I AM HEALED AND I FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!


Exactly 7 weeks after my op I am healed. I don't think I could quite put into words how happy I am that my arse has gone and closed up. I feel like I've been on such a roller coaster over the last 7 weeks with my booty, dealing with such an embarrassing yet all too common problem among the population. 
I am acutely aware that I have had it extremely lucky, especially after watching last nights embarrassing bodies where a man didn't have his heal for 6 years!!! In the grand scheme of things, even though my stitches split, my adverse reaction to morphine and I had to get my bum packed everyday I have had a pretty straightforward affair.

Would like to say a big thanks to my surgeon for cutting it out, all the nurses at the hospital for putting up with me and the nurses at my doctors for making me feel at ease and for finally telling me I'm healed! 

If you believe you have a pilonidal sinus I would urge you to get it sorted out, even though the op is silly painful and you won't be able to sit down for a while it is well worth getting it looked at as soon as it appears, don't let it get bigger and tunnel down further as this will probably leave you with a bigger hole! 

So all in all I couldn't be happier that I am now fully healed, not having to attend the doctors everyday just in time for Rome on Monday!

If you have any questions on this please feel free to ask

Lots of love,

Hev

xoxox