SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 13 August 2015

London Zoo






For Charlotte's birthday we ventured into London for the weekend. We had a great weekend, saw Casablanca at the Opera House (tears), ate all the food and popped into London Zoo. Make no mistake, if you know me you know that zoos are one of my favourite places in the entire world. I think its because whatever your age you can feel like a child again, and see so many animals that you would never be able to see in the flesh without a zoo being present.

The zoo was massive and took up our entire Sunday which was lovely. Based in Regents Park, we got the tube to Regents Park Station and walked the leisurely 20 minutes to the zoo in some glorious sunshine! As we are both students we got the concessionary price of I think £24 which included a donation to the upkeep of the zoo.

We walked round so many different areas it was hard to keep up, only missing going into the Bat walkthrough *shivers* and the butterfly farm as there was a massive queue outside. We had food there, which was expensive but I didn't care as both pizzas were made purely out of Buffalo Mozzarella which doesn't contain cows milk so I could actually eat a pizza!

Overall I thought the zoo was brilliant and on a par with my favourite Jersey Zoo! My favourite area was the aquarium, fish are so beautiful and it was lovely to see so many different species from all over the world! It will get expensive if you have a large family like ours is but it is well worth it for a nice summer day out with your family or friends!

What are your favourite animal to see at the zoo?

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox