SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 21 August 2015

Guerlain My Terracotta Bronzer







The My Terracotta bronzer was the prize I won in a competition ran on a model recommends blog, and I won the palest shade in this lovely rubberised green special edition packaging.

In all honesty I would never have brought this bronzer on my own, as the price tag is well out of my league as a recently unemployed cash strapped student. The bronzer is definitely a more orange toned bronzer with small specks of shimmer, which give a really nice glow to the skin, meaning I can go without a highlighter if I wanted!

The bronzer took a little while to get used to and discover what brush works best with it, and I find that a normal blush brush works best. I originally tried a duo fibre but I didn't feel like it gave off enough pigment to my skin.

The shade works nicely with my NW10-15 skin, as long as I don't go overboard and blend it well. This is definitely not a contour shade but more of an overall give some colour to your face shade.

If I had a a disposable income again and wanted an extremely luxurious product I would definitely repurchase, just like if you do have the means to buy it I would highly recommend as it is a great bronzer. If you aren't so cash happy there are definitely some high street dupes for this bronzer, which is probably what I will buy when this runs out!

The My Terracotta Bronzer by Guerlain is for sale for £37.50 at John Lewis now.

Have you tried the My Terracotta Bronzer out? Please leave me your thoughts!

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox