SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 23 August 2015

Rome


Having just got back from the most fabulous city break ever I thought I would let you know that numerous blog posts are coming with ridiculous amounts of photos and me slobbering all over them like a crazy lady.

Rome is such a beauty and I want to go back again and again. Once you get past the selfie stick sellers (who magically turn into poncho sellers in the rain) not taking no for an answer it is definitely my favourite place I've ever been to (since I'm going to New York next week that might change...).

As someone who can't eat dairy I was shitting my pants about being able to eat but I had the most fabulous food time as well, topped off by finding dark chocolate dairy free gelato *inserts heart eyes emoji here* so don't be too worried about finding food over there if you have intolerances!

I also changed to about a quarter shade darker which is quite the achievement for me ;)

Bear with for the numerous blog posts as I can't find my camera...

Lots of love,

Hev

xoxox