SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Lady Luck

I am currently sat here in my lounge in my house on my own. I hate being here alone. My family has a big house and it is very weird being here without noise. I am one of 5 children- no noise is just weird.

So I've named this little post 'Lady Luck' and this is because I had the luckiest week probably of my life last week, in a very small way. I had a strong urge to put money on the Lotto- we never do this as we are religious Euro Millions players, but I proceeded and whacked on 1 line of lucky dip, and voilĂ , we won £25. This is the biggest amount of money we have ever won on the lottery, ever since we started playing when I was 16 (I'm just about to turn 22 so it's been a while). Yes this probably seems like a waste of money of £32 a month for 2 lines of the same numbers but like the lotto says you have to be in it to win it. I am a very paranoid person and I don't like the idea of missing games that could make us dreamy millionairesI should probably proceeded this by saying we had a win streak of a couple of quid for 2 games and that was my motivation and also seeing one of them lotto adverts with Katie Price in ha and was again beyond lucky and so cool for me.

My biggest luck this week was winning a Guerlain bronzer in a competition ran by A Model Recommends Ruth Crilly and I could have completely wet myself here. I never win anything, I enter so many competitions because why the fuck not and me and my hilarious email address won. Who knew that was possible. I will post a review on this when I have had a proper play and can be bothered to put make up on.

Isn't this just fucking delicious?

I think what I am trying to say is in the worst way possible that luck can come in all shapes and sizes. Like you never know what a little bit of luck, fate or whatever it is that can turn up to better your life. I feel like this weeks luck for me has managed to keep me positive with having no income any more (placement is over now) and my arse is still all over the shop, along with general shit that never feels like its going my way haha lolz.

So yes. I am going to the Ashes on Friday and I am so fucking excited I can't cope! As long as it doesn't rain like a bitch and we don't fuck up like at lords. When this post goes up it will be exactly a month until I am 22 and I will be in New York. Holy Shit. I genuinely can't believe that is happening to little old me yet.

So there we have it, possibly the worst blog post ever but I think my 'message' is to stay positive in your life because you never know if you have some luck coming your way.


Big love,



Hev



xoxox