SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 July 2015

Rainy July Makeup

Sexy can't be arsed to dry or brush my hair look

My god it is miserable outside 

I thought we were in the middle of the summer as it is July but apparently not *all of the sad faced emojis* so I thought I would show you my "summer July" makeup but is really something trying to cling onto summer (in the base) but feels all wintery (the lips). 


Let's have a chat about me face then shall we? 
Base: Bobbi Brown BB cream: love it, wish it came lighter in shade. Yes you can see 3 concealers there. 
Collection lasting perfection, I don't need to really speak about this, I have the same option as 97% of the rest of the population LOVE IT. 
Collection illuminating pen thing, not sure what it does but I don't think it illuminates but my circles look slightly less dramatic afterwards so there is that. 
The Lola concealer. I like its light colour and the coverage being lighter is nice but sometimes it cakes like a bitch around my eyes and won't stick to my nose so it's a how I'm feeling today concealer. 
The M&S powder, I ruddy love to feel caked in powder (so sue me) and this gives me that, it also gives super light powder if you're one of them weirdos who doesn't like the powder feel *shudders*.
Illamasqua justify eye shadow as my contour, still not impressed that the colour has significantly changed from my last pot of justify but w.e. the finale of the base being good old Mary louminizer. Bloody love it.

The rest of the face. Illamasqua justify washed all over me eyelids and some horrifically applied L'Oreal colour riche eye liner which I got free with my mascara at duty free (win). Then I slathered a gazillion layers of my darling never beaten never replaced volume millions excess heaven on my eyelashes. My lippy lips have Revlon colour burst matte balm in 225 sultry sulfureuse (is that even a word?).

Someone sort my eyebrows out asap

So there you have it, I'm only off to Sainsbury's in this but whatever, it's the thought that counts.

Lots of love,

Hev

xoxox