SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 June 2015

The I can't be arsed but I need to look human face

This is a bit of flattering lighting isn't it?
We've all been there, being awake at some ungodly hour and needing to sort some kind of face out when you really cannot be arsed. Normally in this instance I would just slap some moisturiser on and go (as I do 99.9% of the time) but sometimes you just have to look a bit presentable. I am off to the cinema to see the new Jurassic World film (prays it is good) and didn't want to scare all the little kids, so here is where these items of joy come in...


Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Extra Light
Still a touch too dark for my pale white and ice cold skin, this BB cream blends into the skin so well with just fingers and leaves a really nice more than a tinted moisturiser coverage and makes my skin look pretty healthy and glowly in a good way.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in O1
Just a great budget concealer, plow through these like billio and the concealer covers brilliantly, coupled with the BB Cream it creates a very dreamy base.

M&S Limited Collection Loose Powder in Translucent
A brilliant powder, sets everything in place and lets me have the powdery finish that I love (don't judge me I like to feel like a powder puff ok?) and you get tonnes in the pot, I've had mine for almost a year and have a quarter left with everyday usage!

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
Masses of Volume and Length this is my holy grail mascara and I am yet to find anything as glorious for my lashes as this little baby, good slick top and bottom and were good to go.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
a quick swish of this all over my face lets me feel slightly less pale and makes my head look all shapely which is truly needed.

quick brush of the eyebrows and slapping some lip balm on and that is my go to lazy arse look! (is an also phenomenal hangover cover up too!) I manage this in about 7 minutes which is all the time I can be bothered to dedicate sometimes!

Hope this is useful!

Love, Hev

xoxox