SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 July 2017

The Future


I feel like I've done posts like this thousands of times but I am really feeling 'Living Heather' again. In the past I think I have struggled, trying to fit myself into different categories of blogging which just isn't me. If anyone has ever perused my blog before I have flicked between purely beauty, very deep posts about my life and general life updates. You can see that- especially during the pure beauty weeks- I wasn't really feeling it; my best blogs and ones that I feel like I actually write well are ones that I am very passionate about.



So I'm making a change, I'm gonna only write for me. Might seem obvious and wow this isn't very life changing but I will admit I was writing for others to read, which wasn't me. I'm not a great writer and have absolutely no clue how to use punctuation properly- my sis will attest to that with her years of rewriting my essays- but I think I am starting to find my own voice. Granted I haven't written in a while, but again that's cos I've felt a bit stuck.

So where am I going with this?

The blog will probably stay predominantly life based. I love writing about my life, it's so cathartic when as you may have guessed my life is a bit of a mess at the best of times! I'm not ashamed of it either, we all have our crosses to bear and mine just happens to be the story of my life! I want to talk about what I am into, I want to talk about trashy romance books that I am addicted to, I want to talk about the makeup I am actually living for, I want to talk about teaching and my career and what happens when it all goes a bit Pete Tong. I want to figure out how to take mildly interesting pictures and interact with people more on social media- I completely fear other people and it has held me back alot, especially on twitter.

I want to get rid of the feeling that I have to do something and just bloody well do it because I bloody well want to!

So please,
Excuse the terrible photography, written words, most likely sporadic nature and occasionally moany vibes but this is where I am going and I cannot wait!