SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Hello


I've been thinking about blogging for a little while now, but again, life has got in the way. Placement two has ramped up 1,000 notches and I barely have time to do anything! I'm currently on half term, 4 and a half lesson plans out of 9 in and I'm bored, so here I am! I've noticed that I've become quite the cow since I started placement two, which I'm quite sure correlates to the fact I'm not really enjoying it, so for that, I am sorry xxx



I'm currently trying to 'realise stuff' about my eating habits and what works for me. What I currently am finding is that lower carbs/ higher protein keeps me fuller (who knew?!!) and trying very hard not to snack. Teaching my food lessons and actually inhaling the knowledge I'm teaching myself has also helped and one of my biggest motivations is that I don't want to be a bad influence to the kids I teach, I want to practice what I preach. I'm still doing slimming world (even though haven't been for nearly a month) but trying to make it slightly less about carbs. I totally get why they base the diet on carbs, they keep us full and we burn them off first, but at the same time, carbs are broken down into sugar in the body; if you don't use them they turn into fat, which isn't too fab if you do little- no exercise.

I have a job interview next week. I'm both terrified and excited. This could be my future or just a mega interview learning curve. If anyone has gone through teaching interviews please give a girl a hand or just some tips!

Boys are still trolls, but I am instead focussing on myself- finishing TT and getting to an ok place with my body is the most important thing in my life right now.

I've also been enjoying not getting bladdered on nights out- I went through the whole of Jan just being tipsy and I really enjoyed it. I went out last Sat and got obliterated and abolsutely hated it. At 23, I think I am finally ready to hang up my obliterated hat!

Think thats all there is to report really, struggling on until June when I can have a lovely 2 months off before the start of the rest of my life!

Lots of love,

Hev

xoxox