SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Kiko 338 Nail Lacquer Light Lavender

Here I am with an actual beauty post! *inserts shock face emoji here*. I'm going to try and do some more beauty posts, but keep them short and snappy, so they can be posts I won't feel bad about when I only have 5 minutes to write them.

Nice cuticles Hev

Kiko 338 nail lacquer was one of my purchases from Rome, which you can read about here. This is the first time I have worn it and I really like it. Completely different to what I normally would wear, being bluey verging on purple (great description I know). 2 coats for complete opaqueness. Nice, thick brush for application. So far so 8/10. I bought for about 1.50 euro in one of Kiko's many sales in Rome. In the UK you can find it in store or online for £2.50. Will be perfect for summer!

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox