SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 17 September 2015

The AMERICA Haul



 So yeah, comes to something when you come back from America and you need 3 pictures to fit everything in...

Sephora and Duane Reed ruined me. I'm not upset or angry, but then I'm also quite baffled that that is just how much I actually bought. 
Most of it was from a list that I set up on my notes that had been chopped and changed since February when we booked the trip, and some of the products were samples that I got from Sephora (like the 2 Nars products for my birthday, hello).
So here goes:

Covergirl Lash Blast, Clump Crusher and Tru Blend foundation.
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade, travel brow set and Brow Wizz.
Beauty Blender.
Urban Decay Naked Concealer, All Nighter setting spray, Seven days of shadow sample and Naked Basics 2 palette.
Kat Von D travel eyeliner set, Tattoo Liner and sample of studded kiss lipstick.
Nars birthday sample of satin and velvet matte lip pencil.
Tarte Tartlette Palette.
MAC Paintpot, Velvet Teddy, Extended Play mascara and Spice lip pencil.
Becca Jaclyn Hill highlighter.
Glam Glow Mini Double Cleanse Mask.
Wet and Wild eyeshadow trio.
Physicians Formula eye pencil trio.

I think thats it!

I will eventually do a video on all of these so you can see all the products in depth and hear some thoughts on these!

Lots of Love,

Hev

xoxox