SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 26 February 2016

Tipsy

Here I am eating adnans. Adnans does the best 'wedges' (roast potatoes) in all of the land, so if you're ever in west street Sheffield stop by. I'm tipsy. I'm not gonna lie to anyone, I'm glad I am because I have to be a fully functioning adult past 3pm tomorrow which ain't fun. I'm sure you're all wondering, what's with 2 posts in as many days? Well I just fancy it.

I hope in the world of people I know only Charl reads this. Because otherwise, how embarrassing.

I don't know whether it's just a Sheffield thing but I cannot pull anymore. The last time I flat out pulled was in Birmingham and it was 11 months ago (put 2 and 2 together who it was). This makes me sad. Maybe it's all the intake of junk. 

I want to be 9st 10 again when my life was not complete unless I pulled at least 2 boys. I think I need to sort my life out.

I hate memories, they sneak up on you like a bitch and decide to nearly destroy your night. Fuck off, I don't need memories of you anymore, you have a girlfriend now.

I'm well aware of how miserable my blog always sounds. I don't mean it to be, I'm happy literally 95% of the time. My blog is just my sad release.

People are reportedly getting robbed and nearly kidnapped around my uni area and I am not going to beat around the bush but I am terrified. Leave us all in peace you absolute scum of the fucking earth.

Even though this is the year of hev I still get hurt and I can't help it. It's involuntary hurt reflexes.

I've decided that I need some kind of memory blocker, a la men in black (great films).

I just want to feel like my 19 year old self, who gave no shits, could just look at a boy and he was mine, would never have to deal with tinder.

I think as time progresses I'm starting to realise just how much my life revolved around being fucked over for most of the last year, and as much as it hurts me I'm glad it's not still happening, even though I still want someone in my life to casually chat to so fucking bad.

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow and brows on Tuesday, hoping this will make me feel more me.

I really have nailed this spelling considering how much juice I've had.

I love you all,

Not always such a miserable fart,

Hev

xoxox